IDLI - CHINESE STYLE
- Idli - 10-12 (Click here for the recipe)
- Capsicum chopped - 2 medium sized
- Beans chopped - 1 cup (250 grams approx)
- Soya sauce - 2 tablespoons
- Tomato ketchup - 3-4 tablespoons
- Salt -1 teaspoon (adjust as per taste)
- Black pepper powder -1/2 teaspoon (adjust as per taste)
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Cut each idli into 4 pieces.
- Add soya sauce & tomato ketchup to the mixture & mix well.
- Soya sauce without onion garlic is widely available in the market, like in India, it is made available by the company named FunFoods.
- Tomato ketchup without onion garlic is widely available by the companies named Kissan & Tops.
- Mix them well.