- All purpose flour(maida) - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1-2 tablespoons
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Baking Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Honey or butter or jam- for coating
- Mix maida, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Next, add milk & oil to the mixture of dry ingredients and mix them gently.
- Keep this mixture aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, heat a dosa tawa. Once it is heated up, lower the flame and allow it to cool a little otherwise pancakes won't come out perfectly.
- Keep the flame on medium heat and grease it with some butter.
- Once this is done, pour a ladle of the pancakes batter prepared above, but do not spread the batter.
- Once, the bubbles disappear, turn the pancake upside down.
- Allow it to get cooked from both the sides evenly by turning it upside down again.
- Repeat these steps till the pancake is well cooked from both the sides.
- Once cooked, turn off the flame and take the pancake out on to a plate.
- Coat it with butter or jam or honey.
- Pancakes are ready to serve.