- Spaghetti - 200-250 grams
- Tomato - 4-5
- Oregano - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Boil water in a pan & add tomatoes to the boiling water.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Take out the tomatoes from the boiling water & peel off the skin.
- Grind them & now tomatoes are ready to use.
- Now, boil water in a pan & add spaghetti to it with a teaspoon of salt.
- Keep stirring in between so that they don't stick to each other.
- Cook till it becomes tender. Make sure you do not overcook.
- Strain spaghetti & put it under running normal water.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Put the tomato puree in the oil.
- Add salt as required, oregano & black pepper powder.
- Mix them well & let it cook till the mixture leaves oil.
- Add the boiled spaghetti to it & mix well.