MANGO MUFFINS (EGGLESS)
- Maida - 200 grams
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 100 grams (adjust according to taste)
- Oil - 50 grams
- Mango pulp - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Mix maida, salt, baking soda, baking powder and sieve them together. Keep aside.
- Next, add sugar to the mango pulp and grind them together.
- Next, add oil and mix well.
- Now, add milk and beat them well.
- Now add maida mixture previously prepared and add them slowly and gradually.
- Fold in the flour added and mix well.
- Now, the batter for mango muffins is ready.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Grease a muffin tray with oil and pour the batter till 3/4th quantity of each mould is filled.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
- After 15 minutes, check once and then continue baking.
- Chek by inserting a knife. If the knife comes out clean it is done otherwise bake for some more time.
- Once the knife comes out clean, mango muffins are ready to serve.
- Top them with icing or nuts. Whipped cream icing has been shared in another post.