BANANA MUFFINS (EGGLESS)
- Maida - 3/4 cup (100 grams)
- Bananas - 2 big sized
- Oil - 1/4 cup (60 ml)
- Sugar - 1/4 cup (55 grams) + 2 tablespoons (adjust according to taste)
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 teaspoon
- Walnuts - 2 tablespoons
- Sieve maida, baking soda and baking powder together. Keep aside.
- Peel the skin of the bananas & mash well (grind).
- Add oil, vanilla essence & mix well.
- Next, add sugar and fold it in the mixture. Mix well.
- Add maida, baking powder, baking soda and mix until a creamy mixture is formed. Add some walnuts.
- Mix them well.
- Preheat oven at 190 degrees.
- Grease muffins tray with oil. Put the batter in the muffins tray so that it covers 3/4th quantity of each mould.
- Bake for 20-27 minutes at 190 degrees celcius.
- Check them with a knife. Insert a knife inside the muffin, if it comes out clean muffins are well baked, otherwise keep them for another 2-5 minutes and check again.
- Once, when the knife comes out clean, eggless banana muffins are ready to serve.
- Whipped cream icing can be used to decorate the muffins. The recipe has been shared in the next post.