POTATO MINT CUTLET (AALU PUDINA TIKKI AIRFRIED)
- Potatoes (boiled and mashed) - 5-6 medium sized
- Mint (pudina chopped) - 2 tablespoons
- Coriander leaves chopped - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - 3/4th teaspoon (adjust according to taste)
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried mango powder (amchoor) - 1/3 teaspoon
- Corn flour - 2 teaspoons
- Oil - 2-3 tablespoons (if using air fryer otherwise oil for deep frying)
- In case you are using air fryer then we need to cook potatoes first to make a mix.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons oil in a pan and add boiled and mashed potatoes to it.
- Toss them well and then add salt, red chilli powder, amchoor powder and cornflour and cook and mix well.
- Add coriander and mint leaves and cook well.
- In case you are not using the airfrier, mix all the ingredients except oil.
- Next, make small round cutlets.
- If using airfrier,grease the surface and airfry at 180 degrees for around 12-15 minutes till they turn golden brown in colour.
- If not using airfrier, heat oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry cutlets till they turn golden brown in color.
- Potato mint cutlets are ready to serve.