HUNG CURD SALAD
- Curd - 100 ml
- Capsicum (finely chopped) - 1/2
- Cucumber (finely chopped) - 1/2
- Tomato (finely chopped) - 1/2
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- First we prepare hung curd. For hung curd, tie normal curd in a muslin cloth and tie it around a tap.
- Let it remain there for 4-5 hours.
- After 4-5 hours, squeeze the cloth a little to get rid of any excess water.
- When you open the cloth you will see a ball of cream. We call this cream as hung curd.
- Now take the cream ball in a bowl and beat it a little.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add chopped tomato, cucumber and capsicum and mix well.
- Hung curd salad is ready to serve.
- Serve it cold.