CHOCO LAVA CAKE
- All purpose flour (maida) - 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder/carob powder - 1.5 teaspoon
- Powdered sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - a pinch
- Baking powder - a pinch
- Baking soda - a pinch
- Butter (melted) or oil - 2 teaspoon
- Milk - 3 tablespoons
- A piece of chocolate
- Sieve maida, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, baking soda & baking powder.
- Next, add butter/oil & milk & mix well.
- Next, take a silicon mould & grease it with oil or butter.
- Then, add half of the batter.
- Keep a piece of chocolate on the batter.
- Now, add remaining batter.
- Next, keep the mould in the microwave (normal mode, high power) & microwave for 1 minute or around 1 minute 30 seconds (adjust the time according to the microwave settings).
- Let it cool down & invert the mould.
- Choco lava cake is ready to serve.