POTATO WEDGES (BAKED/AIRFRIED)
- Potatoes (peeled) - 3-4
- Olive oil - 3-4 tablespoons
- Red chilli powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Chilli flakes - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon (adjust according to taste)
- Slice potatoes in the form of french fries, slightly thicker than the normal ones.
- In a bowl mix oil, salt, red chilli powder & chilli flakes.
- Now add the sliced potatoes to the oil mixture prepared & coat each slice with the oil coating.
- Keep it aside for 5-7 minutes.
- Do not keep it aside for a longer time as otherwise potatoes will start leaving water & along with that all the spices too get separated.
- Next preheat an oven or an airfryer at 180 degrees celsius for around 2-3 minutes.
- Place all the wedges on the baking rack. You can place them on a silver foil paper as well.
- Bake them at 180 degrees Celsius for around 15-20 minutes or until crisp.
- When perfectly crispy & done, take them out.
- Potato wedges are ready to serve.
- Serve them hot with tomato ketchup.