EXOTIC CLUB SANDWICH
FOR THE FILLING
- Cabbage sliced-1 medium sized
- Capsicum sliced-1 medium sized
- Peas boiled-50 grams (1/4 cup)
- Carrot grated-2 small sized
- Beans chopped-100 grams (1/2 cup)
- Paneer (cottage cheese) mashed-50 grams (1/4 cup)
- Tomato chopped-2 small sized
- Ginger chopped-1/2 inch (1 teaspoon)
- Salt-1 teaspoon (as per taste)
- Black pepper powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato ketchup-2 tablespoons
- Oil-2 tablespoons
- Bread slices-10-12
- Tomato sliced-1 medium sized
- Cheese slices-5-6
- Paneer sliced-100 grams- 5-6 slices
- Oil for greasing
- Make all the ingredients ready to be used for the filling.
- Chop the beans, boil the peas, grate carrots, slice the capsicum, mash the paneer, chop the tomatoes & slice the cabbage.
- Add the sliced cabbage to boiling hot water & boil for 2 minutes.
- Then drain out the water & the cabbage is ready to be used.
- Heat oil in a pan & add chopped ginger to it & fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add capsicum to the oil.
- Saute capsicum for a minute & then add beans to it.
- Grease both the sides of the sandwich with a little oil & keep them inside the griller.