BADAM BARFI (ALMOND FUDGE)
- Almonds (badam)-1 cup (200 grams approx)
- Milk-1/2 litre
- Sugar-same as the quantity of almonds
- Boiling hot water
- Put the almonds in boiling hot water.
- Keep them aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Take them out of water & peel off there skin.
- Allow them to dry, till they are completely dried up.
- You can keep them in the sun for around half an hour.
- Once dried, grind them to a flour in the mixer.
- Bring milk to a boil & allow it to boil till it turns to almost half in quantity (300 ml approx).