- Paneer cut into cubes-1 cup (200 grams)
- Curd-1 cup
- Capsicum-1 medium sized
- Tomato-1 medium sized
- Turmeric powder-a pinch
- Red chilli powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Prepare hung curd first.
- Take a neat cloth & keep curd in the centre & tie the cloth from the top.
- Hang it for around an hour so that the water in the curd is separated.
- You can even squeeze out the water using your hands gently making sure that curd does not come out.
- Once the water separates, hung curd is ready to be used.
- Cut the paneer into cubes & capsicum & tomato into slightly big pieces.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder & salt.to the hung curd & mix well.
- Now apply this mixture on the paneer cubes & capsicum & tomato pieces.
- Marinate for 1/2 an hour to 3 hours. It depends on how much time you have.
- After marinating, arrange the paneer, capsicum & tomato pieces on skewers.
- Place them on the wire rack provided with the oven.
- Preheat oven at 230 degrees celcius for around 10 minutes.
- Now place the tikkas inside the oven.
- Bake them for 15-18 minutes or till the edges turn brown.