- Bhindi (Ladyfinger)-500 grams
- Potatoes sliced as fingers-2
- Red Chilli powder-1/4teaspoon
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Anardana-1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder (Dhania powder)-1/2 teaspoon
- Oil-2 tablespoons
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add potato fingers to it & fry till they turn brown.
- Take them out & keep them aside.
- Wash ladyfinger & after drying, cut into small pieces.
- In the leftover oil, add ladyfinger 7 fry till it leaves oil.
- Then, add dhania powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder & anardana.
- Mix properly & add fried potatoes to it.
- In the end, add salt, mix well & turn off the flame.