- Curd-200 grams
- Cucumber cut into small pieces-1 small
- Tomato cut into small pieces-1 small
- Green chilli sliced-1
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves to garnish
- Water if required
- Beat curd nicely so that there are no lumps formed & then add the sliced vegetables.
- After adding vegetables, add green chillies, salt, red chilli powder & black pepper powder & mix well.
- You can add a small quantity of water if the raita is too thick but the vegetables leave their own water as well.
- Garnish the vegetable raita with coriander leaves.