The chocolate balls are a big hit with the kids & they are very easy to make.
- Mariegold biscuits-10-12
- Drinking chocolate-2-3 tablespoons
- Milk just enough to knead the dough
- Grind the mariegold biscuits to powdered form.
- Add the drinking chocolate powder & mix well.
- We use drinking chocolate powder as it is sweet so there is no need of adding any extra sugar.You can adjust the quantity of chocolate powder as required.
- Using small quantity of milk, knead the mixture to a dough.
- Make balls out of the dough formed.
- You can even decorate the balls with gems if required.
- Chocolate balls are ready to serve.