EKADASHI AALU SABZI
- Boiled potatoes (slightly mashed)-2
- Tomatoes puree form-2 small sized
- Saindha namak (salt to be used in fast) to taste
- Black pepper powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Oil-1 tablespoon
- Water-1-2 cups
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add tomatoes to it & as they start leaving oil, add saindha namak & black pepper powder.
- As the mixture leaves oil, add the mashed potatoes to it & fry well.
- Then, add water to it & bring it to a good boil.
- Cook it till slightly thick & properly cooked gravy is formed & turn off the flame.
- Aalu sabzi is ready to serve.