- Noodles-1 packet
- Carrot sliced into long pieces-2 medium sized
- Capsicum sliced into long pieces-1 big
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Tomato Ketchup-2-3 tablespoons
- Oil-2 tablespoons
- Boiling hot water
- Add noodles to the boiling hot water & add a few drops of oil to it.
- Boil noodles till they become soft & drain off water from the noodles.
- Strain them once with cold water & apply a little oil on palms & separate the strands of noodles.
- Then, keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan & add sliced capsicum to it.
- Saute for 2 minutes & then add sliced carrots to it.
- Fry them till the capsicum & carrots become soft.
- Then, add salt & black pepper powder & mix well.
- Add tomato ketchup & cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add noodles to it & mix well.
- Veg chowmein is ready to serve.