- Paneer (cottage cheese)-100 grams cut into cubes- 1/3-1/2 cup
- Capsicum-1 medium sized cut into pieces
- Tomato-2 small sized chopped
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Tomato ketchup-1 tablespoon
- Oil-1 tablespoon
- Water-100 ml
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped tomatoes to it.
- Add turmeric powder & after 2-3 minutes add sliced capsicum.
- As the mixture starts leaving oil, add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder & mix well.
- As the mixture leaves oil, add water to it & mix well.
- Allow water to dry up on a low flame.
- As water dries up, capsicum will become soft & in case it does not become soft, roast the mixture for another 2 minutes.
- As this is done, add tomato ketchup on a low flame.
- Mix it well & then add paneer cubes into it.