BADAM (ALMOND) ROLL
- Badam (almonds)-1 cup
- Sugar-1 cup
- Milk-1/2 cup
- Liquid Glucose-1 teaspoon
- Food color-few drops
- Making the almond paste is very similar to the way we made it in badam kheer.
- Soak almonds in boiling hot water for half an hour.
- In a pan, add almond paste & sugar & stir continuously 7 cook both of them.
- If you are adding liquid glucose, then add it at this time & stir well.
- Cook till the mixture thickens enough that it can be rolled.
- If you are not adding liquid glucose, check if the mixture is thick enough.
- Turn off the flame.
- Allow it to cool down & add color.
- Make rolls out of the dough.
- Badam (almond) roll is ready to serve.