- Potatoes cut into pieces-4-5
- Peas-100 grams (1/3 cup)
- Carrot sliced-2 medium sized
- Capsicum sliced-1 medium sized
- Tomatoes (puree form)-2-3 medium sized
- Beetroot (grated) - 1/2 medium sized
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Butter-1 tablespoon
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Pav bhaji masala-3 teaspoons
- Garam Masala powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Paneer cubes-100 grams (1/3 cup)
- Cut all the vegetables into pieces.
- Boil all the vegetables together in a pressure cooker.It will take 5 minutes to boil them in a pressure cooker.
- Mash the vegetables & keep the water left over in the pressure cooker aside for later use.
- Next, heat butter & oil in a pan & add capsicum to it.