- Rice-1 cup
- Neutrela chunks boiled-1/4 cup
- Water-2.5 cups
- Tomato chopped-1 medium sized
- Red chilli powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste (approx 1/2 teaspoon)
- Garam masala powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Desi ghee (you can even use oil)-1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds (jeera)-1/2 teaspoon
- Soak rice in water for around 10-15 minutes.
- Heat desi ghee (or oil) in a pan & add cumin seeds to it.
- As they crackle add chopped tomato & fry them till the mixture starts leaving oil.
- Add salt, red chilli powder & garam masala powder & mix well.
- Boil the neutrela chunks in hot water for 5-10 minutes & strain them.