- Curd (dahi)-150 grams- 3/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Boondi to garnish
- Beat curd in a bowl & add water as required so that the curd is not very thick.
- Add salt, red chilli powder & black pepper powder & mix well.
- Add the vadas in another bowl containing water.
- For the vada recipe, refer here.
- Let them remain soaked for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, squeeze out the excess water with your palms.
- Add these vadas to the curd prepared.
- Garnish with boondi.
- Dahi vada is ready to serve.
- Tastes best when served with tamarind chutney.